[Typo3] personal user pages for others to browse - facebook

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Thu Aug 11 17:44:46 CEST 2005

I'm not aware of any extension that does this out of the box, but there
are a couple that could get you close...

[1] cwt_community - Lets you have profile pages for frontend users that
show contact information, photos, etc.  If you want users to have the
capability to add custom content, you'd have to extend it I think.

[2] timtaw - Lets frontend users edit existing pages.  This could work
if you need custom content but it would have to be set up for every user.

[3] freesite - Freesite is an older extension so I'm not sure how if
everything still works in 3.8.  It lets you create small, subsites based
on predefined templates.  It would give backend access to users,
however, which may be overkill from something like facebook.