[Typo3] Cleanup and compress generated HTML

Johannes Hovda johannes at hovda.no
Thu Aug 11 11:11:44 CEST 2005

Hi!

As soon as I install the pugin (even before activating it in constant
editor) I get this message on the frontend:

     Error!
     The requested page didn't have a proper connection to the tree-root!

     ()

Even if I turn off all functionality in constant editor, I still get
this error.

BTW, I am hosted on a linux machine, not windows.

Johannes.