[Typo3] EXT: Text Animator - will not fade/scroll

Jogvan Olsen jo at atlanticvideo.dk
Wed Aug 10 22:50:53 CEST 2005

I have also tried to use:

#Text Animation

marks.FDFX_SCROLLER >

marks.FDFX_SCROLLER < styles.content.getBorder

In the ContentArea of Auto-parser SETUP - it give the same result as
subpart.

Is my problem that I am mixing 'EXT: Text Animator' with 'Auto-parser'? And
if so, how can I pace it 'outside' Auto-parser?

Thanks

Jogvan Olsen

news:mailman.1.1123678583.26255.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...