[Typo3] moc_filemanager outputs corrupted files

Tiberius Kaphur tkoopa at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 18:49:31 CEST 2005

Hi there,

I'm having some problems with the moc_filemanager extension.
All the files downloaded through the extension are corrupt (well .doc,
.jpg and .pdf files anyway, .txt and .html don't seem to have this problem)

I created a folder outside the web root folder (for "members only"
files) and configured documentroot, created a mountpoint and added the
extension to a page.

I can upload, rename and delete files/directories, but when I try to
download a file it's corrupted. If I download the file trough ftp it
opens fine, so I've narrowed it down to the php sending the file output
but that's where I'm stuck. Any pointers (or full blown solution, you
never know :) ) would help,

Cheers,

Tibe

BTW The server is red hat enterprise and I'm under w2k using FF and IE
with the same results.