[Typo3] default login box

mario chiari.hm at flashnet.it
Wed Aug 10 19:40:25 CEST 2005

hi,

very grateful to anybody who clarify to me the following issue.

i would like to use the (old) login content element, if the following is
possible.

Say I have:
page 1: login box (login goes to page 3)
page 2:
-- page 3 (below page 2) access restricted to a group
page 4 (SysFolder) users and groups are defined here.

My question, how do I get a logout button on page 3?

I do get a logout button on  page 1 (that one with the login box). Also,
the logout button opens page 2, the page above the restricted one.
(instead, I would like to go back to page 1 itself).
Is this the expected behaviour? Or did I mess up something?

Thanks for any advise
mario