[Typo3] Is it possible to merge/join table columns in RTE?

Scotty C superscotty19 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 10 01:05:20 CEST 2005

Hi everyone!

My team is really having a problem trying to do
something that is normally quite trivial. We have
created an online ordering form for a client which
contains a table inside it, but we cannot merge/join
columns for formatting the table. Does anybody know
how?

Code snippet - note that we want "If you
require...below" to span 2 columns:

Fax: |fax=input,20,20
Email: |*email=input,40,150
If you require the order be shipped to a different
address please fill in the information listed below:
Shipping Address: |shiptoaddress=input,30,80

Thanks!
-Scott.