[Typo3] TemplaVoila! and standard HTM-template based sites on one isntallation

cyprian.pl cyprian at pi2.pl
Tue Aug 9 23:42:37 CEST 2005

Hi,

Is it possible to have two sites based on these two template concepts on
one installation?
I have a dummy typo3 installation, I did the Modern Template Building
tutorial, and now I'm doing TemplaVoila! tutorial and I've noticed that
the pages from MTB tutorial don't show up in FE.
Is this normal or it's just me - a Typo3 newbie?
I guess there is no way to dynamicaly load extensions for each site?
Do I have to have separate installation for different sets of extensions?

best regards, cyprian.pl
[http://pi2.pl] || [http://cyprian.pl] || [www.opera.com]