[Typo3] Ext: FTP Browser - problem

Jean-David Gadina macmade at gadlab.net
Tue Aug 9 19:31:37 CEST 2005

That's perfectly right...

I'm on other projects yet, so the FTP Browser beta extension is not
my priority now, especially since Quixplorer is a really good one.

There's also an official project for a Java based FTP client on Typo3:
http://typo3.org/development/projects/ftp-client/

--
Jean-David Gadina (macmade)
www.gadlab.net - Multimedia Network