[Typo3] Different templates at different levels

reena at srijan.in reena at srijan.in
Tue Aug 9 18:18:10 CEST 2005

Hi All,

I am facing a problem of using three different templates for three
different levels.

I am using EXT: Template Selector for selecting the templates at different
pages by editing the page header.My levels are this way:

Root
   Home 1 (Level 1)
      Home 2 (Level 2)
         Home 3 (Level 3)
   About Us 1
      About Us 2
         About Us 3
Now I want template1 at root level, at Home 1 level I want to use
template2, at Home 3 I want to use template4......

Currently I have to go to each page to select the main and subtemplate.

Any idea how to select the template of one level at one go.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thank You.

Warm Regards,
Reena Chandel