[Typo3] Password protected page

Jan Hancic typo3 at ks-con.si
Tue Aug 9 11:59:49 CEST 2005

I don't quite understand why you need to password-protect a page if there is no task to complete before you can go to the next one.

If you are trying to force the users to read pages in a particular order, then maybe it would be enough to make a link to the next page on the bottom of the page. And you can hide those pages so that they do not apear in the menu.

If that is not the case and you still need to password protect the page I think that the only way is to change the user group by hand (as I think there is no way to protect a page with a password in typo3 other than with user groups) or write a plugin that will do that to you automaticly...

lp
Jan