[Typo3] Polish-speaking people, TinyMCE RTE and RSS at typo3.org

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Tue Aug 9 08:40:44 CEST 2005

> 2. Is anyone interested in getting TinyMCE to Typo3 - I've tried it
> recently and I believe it's one of the best RTE available (for instance
> I've had some problems with one Polish character [one you get by
> pressing  alt+z] in HtmlAREA)

I have never got such problems with alt+z and HtmlAREA in few of my
polish TYPO3 websites. Everything works fine. What extention are you
using? Try rtehtmlarea. It works for me.

One more thing. The rules at this group are clear.
We use real names so plz do so :)

--
grtz
Krystian Szymukowicz