[Typo3] help with directory structure and menu items

Matt Mucklo mmucklo at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 21:26:47 CEST 2005

Okay, Fixed the first problem
---> temp.menu_footer.special.value = 23, 22, 21

should have been set to the directory instead of a list of pages.
---> temp.menu_footer.special.value = 24

Now still need to know how to insert a static link to the home page - maybe
I can do it with a special menu?

Also, I'm looking for a way to separate menu items by a | (vertical bar).
(not a wrap, but a separator?)

--
Matthew J. Mucklo
700 Agnew Rd. #263