[Typo3] Real Url Stalling Errors

Raymond Hayes openedge1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 17:53:59 CEST 2005

On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 08:42:50 -0500, Jeff Segars wrote:
Jeff
  Answers to your questions below
<expireDays>
  #1. I am unsure of this setting. I have used the default settings, which
  works on another site, but this new site does not..So what would be
  different with this install compared to my other install?
<access of the actual ID of page>
  #2. The page that stalls is the FRONT PAGE...it sits, and will not load,
yet when I type in /typo3 behind the site name it is fine..I have not
tried any internal pages...will look into that.
  #3. Ok..NP...just needed to make sure...again, this does not have the
  errors on another site.

Another thing is this site with errors is V 3.7.1, the other is 3.8.0
(which works...hmm)...this would not have any relation, would it?
Right now, the site is working...but not sure how long.
Thanks for your input Jeff
Raymond Hayes

 Hey Raymond,