[Typo3] Insert flexform plugin with typoscript

Jeppe Vesterbaek jhve02 at control.auc.dk
Mon Aug 8 17:38:51 CEST 2005

Hi list

I'm using Typo3 3.8+TV and the extended calendar extension. All configuration in the extended calendar is done using flexforms. This is a problem as I would like to insert an upcoming events list on all my pages (just like a menu). In TV, I has set the editing type to "Typoscript object path" and I would like to be able just to instanciate+configure the calendar extension via typoscript something like:

lib.upcoming_events < tx_calendar_pi1
lib.upcoming_events{
# some config goes here...
}

But how to do this, when the extension is configured via flexforms?

- Jeppe Vesterbaek (vesterbaek)