[Typo3] Changing Page ID

Марко Росић roske at mainstream.co.yu
Mon Aug 8 16:33:21 CEST 2005

Hello to all,

I have just recently started to "play" with Typo3 doing a government site.
The problem is that I started by changing a QuickStart wich allready had
predefined pages... every new page I added continued with uid where
QuickSite left... I've deleted all pages hoping that uid will start from 1,
but no luck. I even changed uid manualy from phpmyadmin, but when I added
new page from backend it had an uid 47, and I needed 11 :)

I've looked everywhere on the net, and archives... and I need it realy
quickly. Can someone tell me how to "reset" that count or point me to some
docs. I'm not afraid of reading :)

Thakns in advance