[Typo3] Opera JS problem with dropdown lists in backend -- fixed

cyprian.pl cyprian at pi2.pl
Mon Aug 8 15:59:15 CEST 2005

On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 15:47:57 +0200, Christoph Koehler
<christoph.koehler at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello there!
>
>> Do you mean the one when for instance you couldn't change page type (to
>> other than standard)?
>
> That is the one!
>
>> That would be awsome, I always have to switch to FF or IE to do this
>> one thing! :)
>
> No need to do that actually! Somebody (I forgot who, sorry...) said you
> can just turn off Javascript, change the page type, save, turn on JS,
> and save again. That's how I do it now... I put the JS enable/disable
> checkbox right on my address bar, so that's easier...
> But I believe this will probably be fixed in Opera 8.10 p3 (or beta 1,
> or something).

Haven't thought about this solution :)

>> BTW - do you know the assumed date of a new release of Typo3?
>
> There is a roadmap at http://typo3.org/development/roadmap/ , so that's
> all I know.

I know this one, yet there is no dates.

> I am excited about the TemplaVoila bugfixes, namely the mapping being
> deleted when you save after updating the headers first, and content
> items that are in a different language not showing up in the TV page
> module.
> I wish I knew more php so I could go and help with that....

I'm pretty experienced PHPer - do you know where should I turn to if I
wanted to help?

best regards, cyprian.pl
[http://pi2.pl] || [http://cyprian.pl] || [www.opera.com]