[Typo3] New extension: TMailform

Tonni Aagesen goes.to at dev.null
Mon Aug 8 09:50:46 CEST 2005

Kai Laborenz wrote:

> I am curious: what is the difference to mailfomplus?

Hmm... quickly reviewing the code and template construction of
mailform+, it seems that the answer is: "not much". It is quite funny
though how we use the same concept of dynamically creating template
markers based on form values :) I could have saved some hours of
developing, had I reviewed the mailform+ extension before getting
started myself.

The TMailform was created for a customer, that couldn't find any
suitable extension. The object was to keep it simple, yet flexible - and
make as userfriendly as possible. Perhaps it is somewhere within that
you will find a difference.

--
Regards
Tonni Aagesen