[Typo3] one-time displayed popup

Daniel Doesburg typo3 at doesburg.biz
Sun Aug 7 13:13:54 CEST 2005

Daniel schreef:
> hi daniel,

Hi Daniel, :-)

First of all, I don't understand your problem exactly.
In your first posting you wrote:
because it is very annoying to get displayed the
popup-window every time.

What every time? And why is that popup displayed?
What do you have now what "every time" pops up?
What do you want to replace?

If you mean only the first time for a new registered user, there is an
fe-user admin extension who has that feature. There are only 2 or 3 of
them. Read the manuals and you will find it.

If you mean a pop-up once per session, than indeed is the gsi_popup a
nice one.
Install it with the EM. Set on a page (pe Home) the right link and the
way it should be displayed (pe slim).
I've just tried this, it works! No problems at all.

If it works you can tune it with the properties as explained in the manual.

Success,

Daniel