[Typo3] IMAGE content element with no tables

Jerker (Eric) Helander eric at visionhouse.co.th
Sun Aug 7 10:54:44 CEST 2005

Hi List,

I'm also looking for a way to get rid of all those pesky tables wrapped
around my content (using v3.8). I'm willing to install small "helper
plugins", but I rather not start using Templvoila. I'm grateful for all the

I know basic typoscript, but when Joey writes:

> tt_content.image >
> tt_content.image = COA
> tt_content.image {
>    your definition of image elements here
>    based on IMAGE or IMG_RESOURCE
> }

I'm lost. Can someone provide an example of what to write after
"tt_content.image {" please.