[Typo3] shop (s)

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Sun Aug 7 07:54:50 CEST 2005

Hello Tim.

> i would like to install a shop system.
>
> But could somebody point out to me *what* are the specific differences
> between tt_products, Zk_prodcts, mkl_products, ast_rteproducts.

* zk_products has formerly been a big extension to tt_products with a
lot of new features like creation of CSV files, different colors and
sizes for products, automatic creation of front end users for each
customer, using pages as categories
* tt_products now implements all the zk_products features. And it has
special price calculations for shipping, payment and pricing.
tt_products can create a bill and delivery sheet automatically (this is
still Beta state). Many errors of tt_products have been corrected now. A
credit point an voucher system is currently being developed. And soon
orders can be listed in the frontend.
* mkl_products supports multilanguages to an older tt_products version.
And it uses an unlimited number of categories for each product. It has
new fields for products and categories, different to the other 2 shops.

Greetings,

Franz