[Typo3] XHTML compliant Imagetext

Matthias Nagl mnagl at web.de
Sat Aug 6 18:43:16 CEST 2005

Hello!

I am creating a XHTML 1.1 compliant Website with Typo3. Trying the css_styled_imgtext extension I found out several problems with different alignment-settings in FireFox and Konqueror and so I started testing if XHTML Compliant output of the different alignment-types is possible at all.

I wrote a Page that validates as XHTML 1.1 and is as simple as possible with almost all style settings in the header:
http://www.nagl.info/files/xhtml/test.html

In the next step I modified css_styled_imgtext according to my XHTML-Code. With a number of template-settings the Typo3 output also validates as XHTML 1.1:
http://www.sziegler.de/de/test.html

I am writing this post because I have realized that many peaple try getting Typo3 to produce valid code. I hope I can help with publishing my solution. If you would like to try my customization of css_styled_imgtext I am happy to help! Simply write me an eMail!

Yours

Matthias