[Typo3] Job offer: Looking for (content) Webmaster - online editor

Comminn info at comminn.de
Sat Aug 6 12:09:06 CEST 2005

Hello,

for updating and maintenance of our websites we are looking for
Webmasters with good typo3 skills (developing of extensions is not
necessary). From your profile you are a good online editor with good
typo3 skills.

The monthly workload is 20 - 40 hours ... status right now. Your
location of living is not important. All communication will be done via
Email. Your status should be a freelancer. We are interessted in a long
term working relationship.

Excellent knowledge of English or German language is necessary.

If you are interessted write in English or German to info at comminn.de for
further details.

Please include information about your desired hourly rate and references
about typo3-based websites you allready maintain.

Greetings
Kay