[Typo3] Advanced Page Keywords

cbc2 cbc2 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 5 20:05:48 CEST 2005

Hi list

The Individual page keywords and description that I have added through the "Advanced" page feature are not working.  I have followed several suggestions from the forum with no results.  They are not showing up on the web page for the search engines to find.

I am wondering why we need to use the meta tags extension if the system allows us to add keywords on each page through the "advanced page"?  I don't understand.

I am using the basic typo3 template - business
I have added my keywords and description for the pages through "advanced" page
I have added TS to my template setup per someone else's question/answer on the forum:

page.meta.DESCRIPTION.field = description
page.meta.KEYWORDS.field = keywords

It's not working.  What am I forgetting?

Thanks for helping me to understand this.
cbc2