[Typo3] shop (s)

luc_boudreau at uqss.uquebec.ca luc_boudreau at uqss.uquebec.ca
Fri Aug 5 15:21:17 CEST 2005

Thanks for making publicity for your shop system, but I think the question was "what are the differences between ALL of the shop systems".

I'm really interested in the question and I would certainly like an opinion a bit more objective. Does anyone ever tried them out ?

Thanks

Luc Boudreau
Université du Québec
Canada