[Typo3] Menu Files

reena reena at srijan.in
Fri Aug 5 12:55:51 CEST 2005

Hi All,

I am implementing  a site in typo3. I want to insert a poll plugin in
home page and all subpages. So for this I want to isert the plugin in
one page and assigns its uid and pid in the template so that it is
visible in all pages

In my html template I have placed a marker "poll_plugin"

In the setup:
subparts.poll_plugin < styles.content.getRight
subparts.poll_plugin.select.pidInList = {$content.pollid.page}
subparts.poll_plugin.select.uidInList = {$content.pollid}

Where,  content.pollid.page = PID of the page where poll plugin is installed
content.pollid = UID of the poll content

But still I cann't see the poll contents in the frontend.

Does any body having any idea where I am doing wrong

Thank You.

Warm Regards,
Reena Chandel