[Typo3] Translate to Basque Months

Hans Hansen hans.hansen at hasen.jg
Thu Aug 4 21:45:12 CEST 2005

Arkin schrieb:
> Hi list
>
> I want to know how can I traslate months names in tt_news, because I don't see in locallang.php months names to traslate. How can I do?
>
> Regards
>

> - Arkin (Arkaitz Lóciga)
>
> PD: I have some extensions translate to basque: http:\\www.aranzadi-zientziak.org

Usually time is formated by the OS directly. You need to install a
basque locale at first to your server. Check which locales are available
on your server:

locale -a

Set TypoScript Setup according to that value. On my Server it would look
for catalan like this:  config.locale_all = ca_ES.ISO8859-15

Guesses for basque:

config.locale_all = eu_ES.ISO8859-15
config.locale_all = eus_ES.ISO8859-15
config.locale_all = baq_ES.ISO8859-15