[Typo3] Can't get RealURL to work

Peter Klausner klausnerman at gmx.net
Thu Aug 4 21:29:11 CEST 2005

On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 00:03:39 +0200, Peter Klausner
<klausnerman at gmx.net> wrote:

>Dear NG
>I'm trying to get RealURL running. I'm using Typo3 version 3.8.0 and
>RealURL 0.3.0.
>
>The site has a default language and two additional languages and also
>uses TemplaVoilà and tt_news.
>
>What I want to achieve is something like this:
>
>http://www.mysite.com/en/path-to/my-file/
>
>That is, RealURL should transform the language number into a prefix
>(en, es...) and than use the "path" to the page with either a
>directory (/my file/) or a page (myfile.html) at the end.
>
>I hope it's clear what I mean. Unfortunately all I get is this:
>http://www.mysite.com/index.php?id=38 becomes
>http://www.mysite.com/38.0.html
>
>For me, this looks like simulateStaticDocuments, something I didn't
>want.

I've just noticed that maybe I didn't make the problem 100% clear:

In fact, URLs are not rewritten in any way, i.e. I can only access
pages by typing in http://www.mysite.com/index.php?id=xx with "xx"
being the page ID.

The URLs that strangely look like those produced by
simulateStaticDocuments appear in the dynamic menu, but when I click
on them I get an error message.

Peter