[Typo3] tt_address. Basic question

Stephane Schitter stephane.schitter at free.fr
Thu Aug 4 20:55:54 CEST 2005

Tapio,

I would be interested in getting the updated file. Would it be worth
contacting the extension author and propose the changes to be added to
the standard sp_directory version and uploaded to TER so everyone can
benefit from the update ?

I am actually looking at some directory extension, but where I could
give access to frontend users to maintain their own entries (is it
possible to do Frontend Editing without a Backend login?).

Stephane

tapio a écrit :

>>You may use sp_directory to display the tt_address data.
>>

>I recommend to use 'sp_directory'. It is modern address book with
>extended features. Indeed I must made for it several improvement to get
>desired results.

[...]