[Typo3] Translate to Basque Months

Olray Dragon olray-dragon at allanime.org
Thu Aug 4 18:05:31 CEST 2005

The names are provided by php and php detects your system settings.
"Simply" convince your webserver to switch to the desired language.

Alternatively you can *try* using the setlocale() function in localconf.php
Here are examples:
http://de3.php.net/manual/en/function.setlocale.php

But: I'm not sure if TYPO3 resets this value during page creation...

Hope this helps.

Olray