[Typo3] Flexible Content: Data Structure ERROR: No Source Value

Joseph Toon plug at geckohost.com
Thu Aug 4 18:01:04 CEST 2005

Thanks for the information Dmitry. I ended up making another dummy site and
was able to successfully use FCE's and it worked as per FTB and your message.

After trying a wide variety of things (removing templates, manually cleaning
out the templaviola database tables, etc..) I ended up simply uninstalling
the extension and reinstalling (no change in options, no removal of the
extension folder, etc..) and it started working!

I don't quite know what that did (it didn't come up with any additional
database changes or modifications) so perhaps another extension was using the
same hook (?) and caused an issue.

Joe