[Typo3] tt_address. Basic question

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Thu Aug 4 17:46:32 CEST 2005

> You may use sp_directory to display the tt_address data.

I recommend to use 'sp_directory'. It is modern address book with
extended features. Indeed I must made for it several improvement to get
desired results.

* It uses the same database as tt_address, but it doesn't display
'title' field - support for this field must add manually to the
class.tx_spdirectory_pi1.php file and HTML-templates

* it (like tt_address) doesn't create frontend editing edit icons for
individual items - must edit manually the class.tx_spdirectory_pi1.php file

* in alphabet list doesn't have 'Ä' etc. - must add manually to the
source code (doesn't have config for this).

* doesn't list in aphabethic order items in the drop-down list - must
fix manually

Tapio Markula

I have fixed file (it has Ä, Ö and Å in alphabetic list - you must
remove them manually, if you don't need them), if someone needs it.

Tapio Markula