[Typo3] eu-ldap

Peter van Mourik pvmourik at brilmij.nl
Thu Aug 4 15:09:12 CEST 2005

Please check the following file (assuming you are using Windows Server
2003):

Typo3/typo3conf/ext/eu_ldap/mod1/class.tx_euldap_div.php

On line 713 u will find the following:

if ($version == 3) ldap_set_option($ds, LDAP_OPT_PROTOCOL_VERSION, 3);

change that to:
if ($version == 3) {
	ldap_set_option($ds, LDAP_OPT_PROTOCOL_VERSION, 3);
	ldap_set_option($ds, LDAP_OPT_REFERRALS, 0);
}

That should fix the problem (at least it worked for me)

Kind regards,

Peter van Mourik