[Typo3] dynamic content columns?

Reinhard Müller reinhard.mueller at mrc.co.at
Thu Aug 4 15:09:47 CEST 2005

Hi T3er's,

I have to implement a site where  the design is based on html templates created with the dreamweaver.

>From that design i extracted the html-frame for the t3 implementation of the site. (as described in the tutorials) so that i have got a menu, a banner and a content area identified by marks/subparts.

The problem is that in the content area on each site the content column design should be variable. But the postition of the column-content--elements should be changed easily and not be defined in specific html-templates. I would think of an intelligent content wrapping solution.

Col...Colspan

eg.
1.Page
1Row:     2Col-Content|1-Col-Content|
2Row:     2Col-Content|empty
3Row:     2Col-Content|empty

2.Page
1Row:     2Col-Content|1-Col-Content|
2Row:     1Col-Content|1Col-Content|1Col-Content
3Row:     1Col-Content|1Col-Content1Col-Content

3.Page
1Row:     3Col-Content
2Row:     3Col-Content

Does anybody know how i can efficently solve this problem?

Thank you!

Reinhard