[Typo3] Should I create a html template for each view?

Martin Wan mwan at objectivasoftware.com
Thu Aug 4 11:48:57 CEST 2005

Hi listers,

My project is to build a web site based on dozens of psd files. I found the
top part of every view is static part and the left menu is also static part.
The dynamic parts are the center part and the right part.

The dynamic content in the middle part of each view shows different format
or style. Some only contain simple image-text contents, some contain
sophisticated contents. For example, the middle part of a view is like a
product list, each image with a short comments and a link to show detail
information, but actually it is not a product list, it has two columns and
eight rows and each row is separated by a line image. I tried to create this
view through TYPO 3 backend, but I can not. Should I create html templates
for these special views? I reviewed the MTB, Golive,and some other
tutorials, these tutorials only use one html template for a whole web site.
I have no idea how to create sophisticated dynamic contents like my
mentioned above.

Could somebody please point me into the right direction.

Thanks

Martin Wan