[Typo3] Translate to Basque Months

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Thu Aug 4 11:37:42 CEST 2005

Hi!

Well, there are two ways...

The best, the recommended but the hardest: check that your language i
set up on typo3.org (ext.repository/translations). If not, follow
instructions there to set up a new language and become a cheif
translator. This way typo3 will become aware of the new language.
Translate extension using translation interface and import translations
from TER.

Worse but simplest: edit your TS setup to replace necessaty labels using
_LOCAL_LANG construction. This way you can replace default labels but
noone else will be able to use them except you...

Dmitry.