[Typo3] image links do not work?

Bing Du du_bing at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 3 17:57:56 CEST 2005

Reinhard Müller wrote:

> Hi Bing
>
> If you are using the Rich Text Editor  (RTE) for editing the Content Element, you should first insert the picture that you want and click one time on that picture to mark it. After that click on the "insert link"  Icon of the RTE, chose the "external link" option and insert the wanted link.
>
> I hope that could help you!
>
> Reinhard

Yes, I'm using the RTE.  Where should I insert the picture, in the
Images box?  If so, then I'm confused.  If I already have a picture in
the Images box, why do I need to provide a link?  From my understanding,
inserting an image can be done either by using 'browse for files' in the
Images box or by using 'Image Links'. it should be one way or the other.

Bing