[Typo3] weird tt_news and realurl problem: link doesn't work

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 16:49:54 CEST 2005

Hey sorry for the lack of information:
I have TYPO3 3.8.0 , tt_news 2.2.24, PHP 4.3.11, apache 1.3.33,mysql 4.0.24
I have two sites on the same installation, and those are the only ones I
have and have trouble with, so I cannot test it on another server.
I believe it has to do with chash, because when I disable it, it works.
Currently it is happening on www.oubsu.org, while it works on my other
site, www.koehler.uni.cc.
When it happens, I usually clear all the temp stuff in the install tool,
typo3temp, clear db tables, clean cached images, clear FE cache and
typo3conf cache in the backend, and clear out all the realurl db stuff
 from phpmyadmin, and it works.
I will try and disable chash and see how that goes.

Christoph