[Typo3] [TYPO3] Wants to include different stylesheet to different pages

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Wed Aug 3 11:22:56 CEST 2005

Hi reena,

r> I want to apply different stylesheet to different pages. Like  have
r> home, content, about us pages using same template but i want to include
r> different stylesheet all pages. Is this possible if so how?

In every page where you want to change the stylesheet you can create
an extension template and overwrite the page stylesheet with the
correct one.

Cordiali saluti,
 Mauro Lorenzutti

e-mail:  mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com

WEBFORMAT srl | Corte Europa, 12 | I-33097 SPILIMBERGO PN
     Tel +39-0427-926.389  --  Fax +39-0427-927.653
       info at webformat.com  --  www.webformat.com