[Typo3] How to use Typo3 to create a Website

Martin Wan mwan at Objectivasoftware.com
Wed Aug 3 09:37:14 CEST 2005

Hi all

Thank you for your hint!

Thanks,

Martin

________________________________

From: wanxg [mailto:mwan at objectivasoftware.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2005 17:07
To: 'typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de'
Subject: How to use Typo3 to create a Website

I have some psd files (created by PhotoShop). The requirement is to
create a website based on these psd files.

These files depict the views of the website and the customer wants us to
user typo3 to manage dynamic content.

So, my question is how to use typo3 to create a Website.

Should I create all pages in the backend view? How to put the dynamic
contents to their appropriate places?

Or should I create html template for each view, and all views will share
a common style file? If I follow this way, how to import html templates
into the website, and how to use the style file?

I read some documents of typo3 and experienced the quickstart demo, but
I did not find how to place content to the pages.

Thanks,

Martin