[Typo3] AJAX in TYPO3

Horn Gábor horn.gabor at aktiv.co.hu
Tue Aug 2 19:45:01 CEST 2005

Hi (Illes :),

so_chat uses the so_span so the ajax paradigm. Unfortunatelly with PHP
4.4.0 so_jspan doesn't work anymore, maybe because of the fix in php's
XML RPC bug. The author of so_span told me he thinks it might be problem
with the original jspan library, and as a fix will be out for that to
work with php 4.4.0 he'll update so_jspan so we can use it again.
so_chat is alpha, but it works great and a nice proof of ajax. You can
test it with older PHP versions.

bye, hirisov