[Typo3] Alt text for Images extension

Roberts, Emma Emma.Roberts at isd.csa.scot.nhs.uk
Tue Aug 2 16:40:25 CEST 2005

There is nothing in the allowable fields which relates to the image alt text
plugin

Roberts, Emma wrote:
> I'm sorry but I can't see anything that relates to plugins when I try to
> edit users or groups.
NHS National Services Scotland Disclaimer

legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only. If you have
received this message in error or there are any problems please notify the
originator immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or
alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.