[Typo3] standard mailform: messed up mail headers

Dominik Blystak Dominik.Blystak at pro-open.de
Tue Aug 2 15:13:35 CEST 2005

Hi list,

after months having no problems sending mails through the standard mailform
from various instances, suddendly the mails are messed up. Below you see an
example of a plain text mail. At first it sets mime-version, content-type,
charset and transfer encoding according to a plain mail but then we got
another mime-version, content-type, charset and transfer-encoding which
messes everything up (and I don't know where they come from):

> To: XXX at XXX.XX
> Subject: Nachricht von Bush
> From: . <"."@XXX.XX>
> Date: Tue,  2 Aug 2005 14:43:47 +0200 (CEST)

TkFNRTogIC4NCkZJUk1BOiAgLg0KRU1BSUw6ICAuDQpURUw6ICAuDQpGQVg6ICAuDQpCRVRSRUZG
OiAgLg0KTUVTU0FHRTogIC4NCg0KCg==

What could be the problem here?

Where lies the code of the form mail content element??

I can send mails from various typo instances and versions all with the same
error. The software has not been upgraded on that server, so that should not
cause the problem.

regards,
Dominik