[Typo3] [TYPO3] Problem in ext mc_advcalendar_extended

reena reena at srijan.in
Tue Aug 2 08:47:12 CEST 2005

Hi All,

I want to use calender in my site. My requirement is that: On home page
I want to show any 5 to 6 events and below  the listing there should be
a link which takes to the page where all rest of the events are displayed.

I found an ext: mc_advcalendar_extended but when this ext is is showing
me all events  though I have set the limit to 3 and not giving the link
which takes to the listing of all events.And according to document it
should work this way.

Please help me out in solving this problem.

Thank You.

Warm Regards,
Reena Chandel
//