[Typo3] Missing <p> tags

Peter Vines peter.vines at callido.com
Mon Aug 1 21:12:20 CEST 2005

We're builing a site using typo 3.8 and the standard mtb method (autoparser
etc). The site works fine except when we try to use to the smile sg_glossary
extension. Once we install this all <p> tags in all content elements are
dropped from the FE. So all spaces between paragraphs disappear. Also, as we
are using css, the look and feel of the site is lost. When you look at the
source code using the RTE in the BE all the <p> tags are there. The appear
to disappear when the FE is rendered.

As soon as we uninstall the extension the FE content returns to normal. I've
seen in other posts that other people have had a similar problems in other
circumstances, but can't see that there is a definitive solution to this.
I've also tried the extension with a different Typo3 3.7 site and have had
exactly the same problem.

Thanks
Peter.