[Typo3] Experience with odbc_connect, odbc_exec, etc.

Nick Weisser typo3 at openstream.ch
Mon Aug 1 16:45:28 CEST 2005

Hi listers,

I've got a little PHP script that selects and displays some tables from
an Access database. The script works fine on my lokal machine, but...

When I try to put the script into a Typo3 extension, there is no output
at all.

Even if I reduce the whole extension class to something like this

<?php
function main($content,$conf)	{
		$this->conf=$conf;
		$this->pi_setPiVarDefaults();
		$this->pi_loadLL();
		$this->pi_USER_INT_obj=1;

		$conn = odbc_connect($cfg_dsn,$cfg_dsn_login,$cfg_dsn_mdp) or
die(odbc_error());;

		return $this->pi_wrapInBaseClass($content);
	}
}
?>

there is NO OUTPUT AT ALL.

Could somebody please point me into the right direction if I've missed
something?!
--
Thanks in advance
Nick Weisser