[Typo3] imgtext with css

Graham Solomon grahams at powys.gov.uk
Mon Aug 1 13:14:03 CEST 2005

Hi everyone

I am working on getting employers t3 website as accessible as posible at the moment(www.powys.gov.uk), we're a local government so accessibility is important.

My problem is this, I have been testing the "sl_css_imgtext" extension in an attempt to have the imgtext content elements render purely in css, its a great extension, however I have one problem, and that is getting "In text, right/left" with no wrapping to work properly.

The solution I think would be to put some inline css into the div itself, setting a margin and preventing the text from wrapping.

e.g.
margin-right: <width-of-largest-img>px;

I am guessing this is possible in TS somehow but I am not sure how, or where to begin looking. Can anyone give me an answer or tell me where I need to be looking?

All replies are appreciated.

- Graham Solomon (grahams)