[Typo3] Banner Extensions: Just 30% of Page Impressions as AdViews

mohamed boujataoui mohamedlistings at gmx.net
Mon Aug 1 12:14:40 CEST 2005

Hi,

you are right, that there are reasons why AdViews never get 100% of PIs.
Never the less: other CMS-user report that they get much more out than
30%-50%. And because nobody im T3-forums reportet what I experienced
makes me think that T3-user also get more AdViews per PI than me. It
must be a (bad) configuration thing of my installation.

thanks so far,
mohamed boujataoui