[Typo3] AdminPanel settings deactivating when collapsing

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Sat Apr 30 20:09:52 CEST 2005

Hi,

Gal A. Buki schrieb:
> Unfortunately I'm to new with Typo3. I don't even know where to begin to
> modify the source.
>
> The Problem is that the Panel covers sometimes a part of the web I'd
> like to edit.

This often happens on sites that use div/CSS layout technics.

Tip:
* use EXT:adminpanelwrap (something like that)
* important: change the CSS-style of the adminPanel to position:
absolute without(!) any top/left/bottom/right assignments)

This at least gives me best results, where the adminpanel will always
attach at the evry bottom of the page. ;)

Cheers,
Peter
--
Peter Niederlag