[Typo3] AdminPanel settings deactivating when collapsing

Gal A. Buki buki at torus.ch
Sat Apr 30 19:40:23 CEST 2005

Unfortunately I'm to new with Typo3. I don't even know where to begin to
modify the source.

The Problem is that the Panel covers sometimes a part of the web I'd
like to edit.

I use the forceDisplay for the time being but thats not the best
solution because the mode can't be changed (not even within the panel)
and so to see how the page really looks I have to logout/login all the
time. Or open a completely different browser.

Cheers,
Alex

PS. Thanks for the link.