[Typo3] Disable 'translate to' text

Fabian Schulz schulz at fabianschulz.de
Sat Apr 30 19:24:20 CEST 2005

Hello,

Because we have pretty strict design guidelines in our latest project,
we have disabled all header fields in nearly all records. Headers should
be only inserted with the Header content element.

When I translate a record with an empty header field, it is prepended
with 'Translate to xyz:' - and this is bad in our case, because the user
can't delete this text and it is displayed in the front end.

Is there a way to disable that 'Translate to' text?

Thanks for your help and have a nice weekend!

Fabian